FemNAT-CD Advisory Boards
FemNAT-CD is supported by two advisory boards – the Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) and the Ethical Advisory Board (EAB). These boards shall not only ensure the highest standard of research and monitor the progress of the project by taking part in the annual meetings, but will also ensure the compliance with all necessary ethical regulations. Whenever appropriate, they will consult the consortium and make recommendations on how to best improve project performance.
The SAB consists of 6 experts representing the key aspects of activities of the project, as indicated by the Work packages. As such, the Advisory Board Members represent leaders in the field of conduct disorder, forensic psychiatry, epigenetics, brain imaging, and ethics.
- Stella Reiter-Theil, University of Basel (EAB)
- James Blair, National Institute of Mental Health (SAB)
- Adrian Raine, University of Pennsylvania (SAB)
- Henning Sass, UKAACHEN Aachen (SAB)
- Martin Schalling, Karolinska Institutet (SAB)
- Hans Steiner, Stanford University (SAB)
EUROPA - Research and Innovation: What's New in Health and life sciences - Neuroscience
Click here for news from the European Commission.